Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scioto Hills

Hey friends, right now I am working for the summer at Scioto Hills Christian Camp. I bascially live out in the woods with a bunch of crazy middle school kids for an entire summer.

anyways I say that to let you know that I will not really be doing a whole lot in terms of posts for the next month or so. If I get a chance I might try to talk about some of the cool stuff that happens, or that I am learning in the art of love. So I hope to share some stuff soon.

-Steb-

7 comments:

Heath Countryman said...

After 60 straight days of checking for a post, it was nice to see something new! I hope you are having a great summer!

Cathey said...

OK, I want to know more about the art of love thing...

Justin said...

I miss you a ton, friend.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU BUBBY!!!

Bennett said...

okay, so you don't post anything for two months and then leave a post saying you won't be posting for a while? You are silly Steb. I love you and miss you. And I am sorry I cannot be with you at Scioto Hills.

J.S. said...

i love and miss you more than any of these people and i am not sorry i am with you at scioto hills. and you told me i had to post a new post and you still haven't posted a new post. steb, i've written more than one new post..... you're slacking friend ;)

Robert said...

It was really good talking to you the other night man, despite the brevity of our conversation.